- französisch — French. (German)
- Fugasnij — high explosive. Prefix used for Soviet ammunition nomenclature. (Russian)
- Face Hardened. Face hardening is a method used to increase the armour hardness of the surface of armour plate. The rear side of the armour plate remains at its original hardness. The purpose of the hardened face is to shatter an incoming projectile’s head before it can penetrate. More information on the manufacture and characteristics of armour plate is in the Background Information section.
- Feldhaubitze — field howitzer. (German)
- Feldkanone — field gun. (German)
- Flugabwehrkanone — anti-aircraft gun. (German)
- Fusil Mitrailleur — light machine gun. (French)
- Fonderie Royal de Canons — Belgian foundry. (French)
- fucile — rifle. (Italian)
Do you like this web site? Please rate it between one and ten, with ten being the best:
Ratings are submitted to: The Wargames and Military History Search Engine.
Copyright © 1999 David Michael Honner. E-mail: GvA@wargamer.org.